Logging in, accounts and passwords
If you have already purchased access to one of our Digital Stage events, you will have already created a Norwich Theatre online account. In order to watch our livestream and on demand content you first need to log in using your email address and password.
I don't have an Norwich Theatre online account yet
If you don't already have account with us, you can register here
- You can register when purchasing a ticket to a digital stage event or by clicking on the log in button.
- Enter the email address you wish to register with and click next.
- If an account does not already exist with that email you will then be prompted to enter your name and create a password to register.
Forgotten your password or not set a password yet?
Don’t worry, you can request a new or reset one here.
- Enter the email address associated with your account and select the Email password link to me. The automated email can take a few minutes to come through. It is always worth checking your spam or junk folder just in case!
- Click the link within the email to create a password.
- Follow the click here to change your password, enter your new password, and select the change password.
- Your password has now been reset and you will have a message on screen saying you have successfully changed your password.
- Click continue and log in with your details.