Buffering and playing the video
My stream/video keeps buffering?
- Buffering will generally occur when your internet speed is too slow to download the amount of data needed so your device will buffer the data for the video and then begin playing it when there is enough data downloaded to prevent lag in the stream or on demand video. If your internet speed isn't the fastest we suggest you make sure no other devices are being used while streaming to ensure your livestream or on demand video has ample opportunity to receive data and play in real-time.
- You can also reduce the quality setting of our streams & videos by clicking the HD button at the bottom right corner of the player. If you are experiencing buffering this will reduce the amount of data needed and the quality setting to allow the video to run smoothly.
My video is not playing?
If you are experiencing issues playing our recorded productions, we suggest you try the following:
- There may be a pause at the beginning of the film so use the time bar at the bottom of the screen to drag until the video starts.
- If the time bar at the bottom remains at -00:00 we suggest you try to load the platform on an alternative browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Your browser may have cached an old version of the page. We recommend first trying on an alternative browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari, or clearing the cache on your existing browser.